With an ever increasing world population, water has become a diminishing resource. WatAir was designed to provide a daily source of water to victims of natural disaster or otherwise in need. The system would be distributed by aid agencies and takes one person three minutes to assemble. WatAir collects water from dew, rainfall, rivers, or ground water. The local community benefits from a design which they learn to recreate eventually becoming independent of continued water aid.
The product comes in two main parts, a frame and a funnel. This initial set of components can be replaced or repaired over time using local materials and the newly learned knowledge on water harvesting and storage.
- coffeeandblueprints reblogged this from edificecomplex
- officefordesignoperations reblogged this from so-aware
- officefordesignoperations likes this
- moetambourine likes this
- dreamsforyesterday likes this
- makeanx likes this
- boundlessusa likes this
- edificecomplex reblogged this from so-aware
- sabelmouse reblogged this from so-aware
- luxuryaccommodations likes this
- so-aware posted this